Aquatics and Safety Programs
The Department of Campus Recreation at Saint Louis University offers the most complete aquatic and safety programs including courses for all ages and abilities.
Our programs include: Adult Beginners I, II, III, and IV Swim Classes, Conditioning/Masters Swim for Fitness, Adult Stroke Clinics, Private Swim Lessons, Youth Swim Lessons, and CPR for the Professional Rescuer with AED.
Here are just a few reasons to participate in these programs:
- Swimming is a total body workout.
- Gain experience that you will use your entire life.
- Learn new life saving skills that can help you and others and teach you how to respond in emergencies.
- Meet new people and have fun in a great environment!
- In all of our programs we contend that all participants have fun while they are challenged with worthwhile learning experiences.
All Department of Campus Recreation Aquatic Programs are open to current SLU students and members of the Simon Recreation Center. Non-member faculty, staff, alumni, and their spouse and/or children may participate in the aquatic programs, but they will have to pay the non-member rate.
The Department of Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class due to low enrollment. Please contact Khannie Dastgah at 977-7185 for additional information or questions.