The Boeing Corporation sponsors the BOLD — Boeing Opportunity for Leadership Development — scholarship program at Saint Louis University.
The Boeing Company is committed to preparing leaders for a global workforce. Saint Louis University offers an ideal partnership opportunity by providing a multidisciplinary and holistic education which is not only recognized for technical excellence but is also highly regarded for its legendary preparation of the whole person. Therefore, this scholarship presents the Boeing Company with a unique opportunity to select and mentor those students majoring in business, engineering, computer science and/or mathematics at Saint Louis University and with the best leadership potential.
Scholarships are awarded to students from Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business, Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
To be eligible for the award, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior not graduating prior to May 2021 with a SLU cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Have a primary major in one of the four focus areas: business, engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
- Show potential to make a significant contribution to the University’s goal of providing a culturally, professionally and globally diverse learning environment.
- There is a preference for applicants to have a secondary major, minor or certificate in business, engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Prior recipients are eligible for this scholarship with re-application.
How to Apply for the Boeing BOLD Scholarship
- Log in mySLU
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click on the Scholarship Suite icon
- Complete the General Application questions upon entering the site (remember to hit Finish & Submit)
- Click on the Boeing BOLD Scholarship and apply
The application deadline for the 2019 Boeing BOLD scholarships is Monday, October 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Applicants will be notified when decisions have been made. For questions, contact Jennifer van Driest, at email@example.com