It’s easy to apply to Saint Louis University’s online programs through the School for Professional Studies. Eight-week sessions for our undergraduate and certificate programs start six times a year. Graduate and post-bachelor certificate programs start twice a year in the spring and fall.
Start Your Application
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Age: 22 years or older (exceptions may be made)
- Work Experience: at least three years or its equivalent. Work experience may include a full-time/part-time job, internship, volunteer work, etc.
- Education: high school diploma or composite GED score of at least 2250
- Coaching Session: successful completion of a meeting with an academic coach (this can be done virtually or in-person)
- Grade Point Average: minimum transfer cumulative GPA of 2.5 (unless qualified for conditional admittance)
- Transcript: official transcript from most recent institution attended
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Completed application.
- Official transcript from most recent institution attended.
- Most successful applicants have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- At least two years of work experience is recommended (includes full-time and part-time employment internships, co-ops and similar experiences).
- Three external reference evaluations (not required for certificates).
- Statement of professional goals (approximately 500 words suggested) articulating: (1) what attracted you to this program and (2) how a master's degree in this field will benefit you in your present or future career.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.