Founded in 1764 by Pierre Laclède and Auguste Chouteau, St. Louis remains as vibrant as ever. Home to the 2011 World Series Champions - the St. Louis Cardinals, some of the biggest names in business and the world famous Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis is a hub for people of all ages.
- 2018-2019 Master Calendar
- M.A. Course of Study (Effective Fall 2017+)
- M.A. in FT with MedFT Concentration Course of Study (Effective Fall 2017+)
- Ph.D. MedFT Suggested Course of Study
- Course Times and Days
- Personal and Professional Development Policy
- Policies and Procedures for Preliminary Degree Examination Portfolio (Ph.D.)
- Guidelines for Masters Oral Exam
- Graduation Checklist
Please note: The Graduation Checklist must be completed and given to Administrative Secretary no later than one week before Oral Exam (M.A. students) or dissertation defense (Ph.D. students).
- Notification of Readiness - Doctoral Oral Exam (Dissertation Defense Form)
Please note: Notification of Readiness for Dissertation Defense must be turned in to Graduate Education no less than two weeks before defense. You must schedule your defense early (recommend one month) and obtain signatures in a timely manner.
- Monthly Client Contact Sheet
- Instructions for Completing the Clinical Contact Monthly Report
- Research Courses
This is a list of research courses available from SLU and other local universities, curated by our faculty.
- Graduate Student Travel Policy
- MFT Pre-Trip Request for Travel
- Graduate Student Travel Request Form
- SLU GSA Travel Forms
Please note: The MFT Pre-Trip Request for Travel and Graduate Student Travel Request Form must be submitted to the program's Administrative Secretary before your trip; after your return, you must also submit your receipts to the Administrative Secretary. Students are responsible for getting all necessary paperwork to the GSA after the trip in order to obtain any financial assistance from them. Program reimbursement is contingent on student applying for GSA conference award. Student must submit copy of that application to administrative secretary before program reimbursement can be processed.
- University Registrar
- University Registrar Forms
- Student Financial Services
- Saint Louis University Graduate Education
- SLU International Student Services
- Pius XII Memorial Library
Please note: our program librarian is Jane Gillespie
- Student Writing Center
- Saint Louis University Career Services
- Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning
Please note: the Certificate in University Teaching Skills may be used to fulfill the program’s teaching portfolio requirement.
- Instructional Media Center
- SLU Student Health and Counseling Center