James O'Leary, M.Ed.
Division of Humanities
M.Ed., Harvard University, 1992
Th.M., Jesuit School of Theology, Cambridge, M.A., 1991
M.Div., Jesuit School of Theology; Cambridge, M.A., 1989
M.A. in Philosophy, Loyola University; Chicago, IL, 1983
- Director of Fe y Alegría School; Jaén, Perú. Director of Fe y Alegría school system in the Peruvian jungle; Jaén Perú. (2001-2006).
- Director of rural education programs, Fe y Alegría; Lima, Perú. (1998-2000)
- Consultant, World Bank, 1997
- Teacher training in curriculum, methodology, Fe y Alegría; Lima, Perú (1995-1997)
- Director de Orientación y Bienestar del Alumno, English teacher, prison chaplain: Jaén, Perú (1992-1994)
Publications and Media Placements
2 articles published in Peruvian journals; one on the Dolors report on education, the other on curriculum in rural schools in the Andes mountains.