Saint Louis University School of Law is committed to providing an innovative curriculum and top-notch legal education, while assisting our students with the cost. Advancing SLU LAW in these areas lies at the heart of the Loyal to Law Annual Fund, which was established to ensure that alumni dollars go to the School of Law’s most pressing needs and priorities.
When you give to the Loyal to Law Fund, you help SLU LAW faculty provide a world-class academic environment that fosters intellectual openness, rigorous scholarship and service to others. Gifts to the Annual Fund provide essential support for the law school and enable us to:
- Attract the best and brightest students with financial aid;
- Support the law journals, Moot Court and Trial Advocacy programs;
- Fund colloquia and seminars for students, faculty and alumni; and
- Enhance student activities and support student organizations
- Your investment will directly impact today’s most promising law students. A gift to the Loyal to Law Annual Fund, in any amount, will allow us to move forward and advance the mission of SLU LAW.
To make a gift to the Loyal to Law Annual Fund, view the Online Gift Form or mail your contribution to:
Saint Louis University School of Law
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
Scott Hall, Room 1050
100 N. Tucker Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63101