Applying for graduation is a Saint Louis University School of Law degree requirement. All students, whether or not you attend graduation, must complete the Application for Graduation. The deadline to apply for December 2019 graduation is Friday, August 30. The deadline to apply for May 2020 or August 2020 graduation is Friday, September 13. The Application is a two-part process that you begin by accessing Banner Self-Service.
To apply to graduate:
- Go to Banner Self-Service and click on the "Student" tab.
- Under "Student," select "Student Records" and then select "Apply to Graduate."
- Select the most current term on the Curriculum Term Selection page in order to see your current program of study. Review it, select it and click "Continue."
- Select the term in which you are applying to graduate.
- Select the spelling of your name as it will appear on your diploma, or select "New" from the drop-down menu. Click "Continue." If you selected "New," enter your name and click "Continue."
- Select your mailing address to which the diploma will be sent from the drop-down menu. Click "Continue."
- Graduation Application Summary: Please review for accuracy before selecting "Submit."
- Click on the link provided on the confirmation webpage to access Part 2 of the Application for Graduation.
- After answering all the questions, submit and you will see the confirmation page indicating you have completed the application.
- Note: If you need to make changes to your application after you have submitted it online, please contact Janel Esker at firstname.lastname@example.org.