As an employee at Saint Louis University, you have access to benefits including insurance and tuition remission.
The Human Resources Division also offers recognition programs for outstanding employees.
Core coverage benefits are those that Saint Louis University feels strongly that you should participate in and supports participation by helping to pay for these benefits.
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Retirement and 403(b) Plans
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long-Term Disability
You can enroll in voluntary benefits as they suit your needs. The employee pays the full cost of voluntary benefits.
- Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Accident Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Remission
- Tuition Exchange
- Jesuit Faculty and Staff Children Exchange Program (FACHEX)
- Summary Annual Reports