Resources for SLU Grad Students
Saint Louis University's Office of Graduate Education facilitates your access to key services and information for students who have been admitted to one of our more than 100 master's and doctoral degree programs.
We provide information about workshops, funding and research opportunities, as well as campus activities that will enrich and enliven your graduate experience at SLU. While each of SLU's schools, colleges and degree-granting centers has an associate dean or director of graduate education who is charged with overseeing the day-to-day operations of their respective graduate programs, our office coordinates university-wide graduate activities and the development, improvement and quality control of graduate education.
Through the transformative teaching, research, scholarship and community service available at SLU, you will graduate not only with a degree but with a deeper appreciation of the impact your degree can have on your life and that of others.
- 03/25Dissertation Defense: Higher Education Administration
- 03/26Grief Support Student Group
- 03/27Dissertation Defense: Curriculum and Instruction
- 04/02Grief Support Student Group
- 04/09Grief Support Student Group
- 04/16Grief Support Student Group
- 04/23Grief Support Student Group
- 04/30Grief Support Student Group
- 05/07Grief Support Student Group